- The top 10 ePortfolio of Excellence award winners will receive award icons to place in their ePortfolios.
- The top
4 ePortfolio of Excellence winners will receive the following monetary awards:
- $250.00 for the top award
- $200.00 for the second place award
- $150.00 for the third place award
- $100.00 for the fourth place award
- The top 4 ePortfolio of Excellence award winners will present their ePortfolios at a luncheon ceremony on May 1 from 12-2.
The ceremony is open to all college members, and each of the top award recipients may bring two guests. Presentation of the ePortfolio at the awards ceremony is a requirement to receive one of the top 4 awards.
ePortfolios, Core Skill, and Program artifacts are due in Taskstream by April 15, 2017 for students in programs that use ePortfolios. Submission information will be published the week of March 27.
Before submitting your ePortfolio, make an appointment for a review. Appointments are made in Starfish in the ePortfolio Assistance area in "My Student Success Network." Assistants are available M-T at the Polkton campus and M-F on the OCH campus.
Schedule your appointment now for free, expert assistance, and make your ePortfolio the best it can be!
For inspiration, check out last year's ePortfolios of Excellence examples on our website